In this podcast, listen as I discuss how to find good markets for commercial real estate investment on Kevin Bupp’s Cash Flow Investing Real Estate Show:
- Why I’m transitioning out of his multi-family investments and into the suburban office class.
- How to use free online tools that Jeremy shares to uncover strong US markets that might be ripe to invest in and also those that might be a little to overheated which means you should stay away
- The effects of urbanization and the opportunities it might present with income properties which are located in the suburban markets.
- What the difference of a financial driven and market driven property search is and which you should be using
- The step by step process that Jeremy uses to identify potential markets to invest in – this is the same process that is taught through the CCIM curriculum.
- How to use the free report offered by IRR.com to identify specific market data to assist you in choosing the right markets to invest in.
- How to identify what part of the market cycle your target real estate market is in.
- And much more
- For more insightful podcasts, check out Kevin Bupp’s show by clicking here.
Want to learn how to customize this kind of information for yourself? Click here to access a free commercial real estate investing toolkit ($797 value) that will show you how for free. Start here.
Links to Resources to Provided in Show to Help You Find Good Markets for Commercial Real Estate Investment
- Dividend Capital: http://www.dividendcapital.com/
- Integra Realty Resources: http://www.IRR.com
- National Council of Real Estate Fiduciaries: http://www.ncreif.org/
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
- Shift Share Employment Analysis: http://www.georgiastats.uga.edu/sshare1.html
- Site to Do Business: http://www.STDB.com
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics: http://www.bls.gov/
- U.S. BLS Location Quotient Form: http://data.bls.gov/location_quotient/ControllerServlet;jsessionid=1B23C3E004705633FAF5D7FE8B00D6EC.tc_instance3
- The Conference Board: http://www.conference-board.org/
- Calculated Risk: http://www.calculatedriskblog.com/
- Commercial brokerage market reports: http://www.CBRE.com, etc.
- CoStar: http://www.CoStar.com